The European Youth Information and Counselling Agency (ERYICA) is a leading actor in developing, supporting and promoting quality generalist youth information policy and practice at all levels.
As such, it aims:
- to improve and maintain a high quality of youth information all across its network, and
- to help its members reach and maintain a high level of professionalism.
ERYICA’s training system serves both of these aims and it was developed with the needs of this diverse network in mind.
The system is continuously broadening, as well as existing modules are constantly revised, keeping an eye on new trends of the youth information field and the different situations in member countries.
Design and development
Training courses are designed and revised by ERYICA’s Training Task Force (TTF), gathering some of the most recognised trainers and training experts in Europe in the field of youth information work.
The mandate of the TTF is granted by the General Assembly and the team is led by a representative of the Governing Board. When the TTF has finalised a training course, an international Train the Trainers is carried out with representatives of a wide range of ERYICA member networks, who multiply this knowledge in their national youth information networks via trainings carried out by themselves.
You can find a trainer in your proximity here.
ERYICA developed a consistent training system that consists of:
- YIntro – Stepping into Youth Information
- Digital YIntro
- Webbie Workshop
- Jimmy – Youth Information Mediator
- Advanced YIntro
- Youth on the Move - InfoMobility (YoMIM)
General information on the organisation of ERYICA trainings
- Organising ERYICA trainings
- The Basic Rules of ERYICA Training Course Implementation
- The Training Task Force
- Training to Trainers
- Trainers' profile and trainers' pool