Youth on the Move - InfoMobility (YoMIM)
The overarching goal of the Youth on the Move – InfoMobility (YoMIM) project is to innovate and to enhance youth work whilst fostering synergies between and maximisation of impact of the main actors in the field of youth information and counselling, paying special regard to cross-border European mobility.
By pursuing innovation, streamlining, optimisation and enhancement, this project aims at offering new methodological and technological solutions to the new challenges of youth work, with regard to its content. Through diverse channels, the elements of novelty and innovation that will be raised will be shared with and presented to many actors and decision makers, so that the field non-formal education as a whole will be benefitted a great deal.
The activities of the YoMIM project are divided into three pillars:
- Establishment of Youth on the Move – InfoMobility (YoMIM) network;
- Elaboration of quality standards and guidelines for youth information practice in the field of youth mobility: EURYICA;
- Design and provision of training for the YoMIM officers and enhancement of the existing training offer.
In sum, the YoMIM project is at once about innovating, enhancing, streamlining, optimising and spreading new tools and methods.
The project duration is from 1 February 2013 to 30 May 2014.
- LOGO Jugendmanagement, Austria
- Zajednica ICM, Croatia ENTK, Estonia
- Koordinaatti, Finland
- Foundation for Youth, Lithuania
- ERYICA, Luxembourg
- Agenzija Zghazagh, Malta
- Ponto JA Lisbon, Portugal
- Ponto JA Braga, Portugal
- European Youth Card Association, Slovakia
- MISSS, Slovenia
- CIPAJ, Spain
- Solna UngInfo, Sweden
- JONG Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- GSM-Youth, Turkey